Fed up of oily skin? Is your makeup also melting as soon as you applied?? LOL, this sounds like a commercial. Controlling oiliness in skin is everyone’s dream with oily skin. So to solve your problem, we have come up with various prevention, causes and tips. Stay connected with us on social media, newsletter and our blog. And now start scrolling to know more…
First let us know about oily skin causes. Many have got this doubt for sure that what are the causes of oily skin. To clear your doubt check this out.
- Age : Mainly teenagers come in contact with oily skin. Because sabeceous glands in young adults become more active at that period of time and hence you come to have oily skin.
- Genetics : Think of your father or maybe your relatives having oily skin, these are known as jeans. These genetics pass generation to generation. And you end up having oily skin from the time of your birth.
- Too much moisturizing : Moisturizing your skin too much also makes your skin oilier. Make sure you apply skin products in right amount.
- Climate : Climate also has great influence over your skin. Humidity, pollution makes oily skin even worse.
- To Avoid oily skin at least wash your skin 2 times a day.
- And mainly stay covered in harsh climate conditions.
- And use a homemade or drugstore scrub twice a week.
- Use mainly exfoliating face wash.
Remedies To Take Care Of Oily Skin
1. Blotting Or A Tissue Paper
Blotting paper is an essential for oily skin. Don’t you experience that just now you have your face and it became oily? Then always keep handy a blotting paper and just gently rub off you face to avoid oiliness from your skin.
2. Washing Face
Wash your face with a gentle scrub face wash and rub your skin in circular motion and wash it off with cold water. Doing this helps in good blood circulation and can reduce oiliness from your skin.
Drinking water helps in reducing oiliness from your skin from avoiding the body to produce more sebum from sebaceous glands of your skin. So drink more water and stay Hydrated.
Lemons has it’s own set of benefits. But when it comes to help for oily skin, lemon has done wonders in it. This I have have also tried this remedy.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- And 2 spoons of water
- Mix lemon juice with water. And apply the mixture with a cotton ball. Leave on for 5 Mins (if sensitive skin) otherwise you can leave it for 10 to 15 Mins and rinse it off with cold water. Do this twice a week.
5. Aloe Vera
When coming to aloe Vera, aloe Vera works well for hair, skin, nails. We all know that, right?? Aloe Vera is also helpful in reducing oily skin. Just follow this remedy and see the magic… 😊
- Aloe Vera gel
Just apply the aloe Vera gel to your face and leave it for 20 Mins. Take off the pack with cold water. Do this daily for best results.
6. Green Tea Bags
- Used green tea bags
Apply green tea bags. And leave it for 20 to 30 Mins. And rinse it off with cold water. Do this trice a week and you can easily control your oily skin.
So guys, our oily skin needs a little pampering. So pamper it and look gorgeous. These are my tips, prevention tricks and remedies. Check it out and follow these controlling your oily skin. Do subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected😊. We are waiting for you at our social media below…