Hi pretty ladies…. 😊 In general we ladies / girls just love makeup. Don’t we? Nowadays all makeup removers are made up of harmful chemicals which can spoil your skin. While removing makeup you pull and fight with your skin. Fine lines occur and you start to look old gradually 😥 Skin looks dull, wrinkles, acne etc… 😜 So we have come up with a solution. You have till now know that the solution is to remove makeup using almond oil… Yesss! That’s right. Now I will let scroll the blog and read on some interesting information about almond benefits.
Almond Oil Benefits Of Removing Makeup
- Almond oil removes eye makeup easily. While we tug to remove eye makeup almond oil removes it easily without any extra effort.
- No chemical substances which damages your skin.
- No oily and heavy layer on your face after removing makeup.
- No tugging and fighting with skin while removing makeup.
- If you have dry skin then you should def2be using almond oil as a makeup remover as this softens and gives a glow to your skin.
Benefits Of Almond Oil For Skin
We all know benefits of almond oil. But let’s recall.
- All thanks to Vitamin E, as almond oil keeps your skin healthy and repairs the damaged skin cells.
- It rejuvenates dead skin cells.
- Vitamin A in almond oil helps to get rid of acne.
- Fatty acids in almond oil helps you keep moisturised all day long and no chapped and irritated skin issue.
So from now on try to use almond oil as a makeup remover because you have know why to use it. So check the below instructions to use it as a makeup remover and do share the blog and leave us comments.
- Almond oil
- Cotton pads/ball
How to Use?
Dab a cotton ball in almond oil and do start removing makeup starting from your cheeks. Coming to the eyes area (don’t let almond oil go inside as it the eyesight gets harmed. Apply almond oil on eyelid and areas around them.
And dip cotton pad into water and remove it. Now to the lips, you can just apply almond oil and massage it and remove it by swiping with pad or ball. Wash your face with with a mild soap and rinse it off. Apply almond oil with finger tips and massage your skin in circular motion. And leave overnight. If oily skin do add a teaspoon of rose water in it.
So this the post….😊 Do leave a comment and share. Don’t for to subscribe to our newsletter and keep smiling!