There are many reasons behind eyesight weakness, the most common is an uneven lifestyle, watching TV without blinking eyes, working on the computer for long hours. Vision problems are quickly becoming a common disease nowadays for all of us. With an exponential increase in the number of hours sits in front of computer screen, the phenomenon comes as no surprise. Even children are spending more time in front of computer or TV straining their eyes for no reason. So here are my tips for you to improve eyesight naturally at home effortlessly.
- Eat Well To Enhance Your Eyesight
Eating properly maintains your eyes. Eating green leafy vegetables, Dry fruits and nuts, carrot juice, Rosewater, Fatty Fish, Eggs, Dairy, Whole Grains, Broccoli, and Spinach and other Vitamin C foods like Orange and other citrus foods also helps in improving your eyesight. Eat foods that are protein-rich also helps in keeping your eyesight healthy.
- Quit Smoking And Wear Sunglasses To Avoid Direct sun Contact
Quit Smoking! Because that is also injurious to health and eyes too. It damages our optic nerve and macular degeneration. Smoking has many other disadvantages. So try to quit smoking. If not successful try to consult a doctor. Wearing sunglasses is a prevention to weak eyesight. It helps to avoid direct contact with the sun. Direct UV rays can harm your eyes and lead to cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Use Contact lenses With UV Protection And Safety Eyewear
If you wear contact lenses, some offer UV protection. So it safe for you to wear contact lenses with UV protection. When you are out you can wear sunglasses for extra protection for your eyes. If you to do hazardous works at work or home wear safety glasses or protective goggles. It’s better to wear sports goggles with polycarbonate lenses while playing sports to shield your eyes from injuries.
- Stay Away From Computers And Mobiles
Stay away when not necessary for laptop and mobiles. Staring at laptops and mobiles for a long time causes
- Blurry vision and eyestrain
- Dry eyes
- A headache
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Trouble seeing at long distances
- Dry eyes
- Eye pains
So it’s better not to look at laptop and mobile screens when not needed.
We all have heard that proverb “Prevention is better than cure”. So to prevent from bad eye health do the following below.
- While driving long distances – Look at the faraway objects. This helps to prevent eyestrain and relax eye muscles.
- Blink at a higher rate – Blinking at a higher rate produces tear film which protects the cornea.
- Sleep – Sleeping helps to relax the eye muscles and makes your eyes fresh and ready for the next day eye activities.
We hope you like this tips for weak eyesight. Share your ideas for weak eyesight. We wanna know. And stay connected with our newsletter and social media. And do leave us a comment.