Hi…. readers. We all love our hair. Hair also enhances our beauty. But sometimes taking caring of hair is a bit difficult. So is a problem of oily hair. Mainly in summer. Don’t worry, we have got it all. Our hair scalp also has oil glands in scalp. The oily scalp gradually leads to oily hair. They produce oil in our scalp. But way too oily scalp can also by other reasons. Take a look at causes down.
READ THIS ON – High Heels – Master The Art Of Walking In Heels
Reasons Causing Oily Hair
- We girls love playing with our hair. Touching your hair more can cause oil in your hair. The oil in your hand transfer to hair. So don’t your hands way too much in your hair.
- Humidity is a main reason for oiliness in hair. Even after shampoo, you can be left with oily hair.
- Don’t use too much conditioner as it has also nourishing proteins and vitamins in them. So use conditioner sufficient to your hair. Apply from roots not scalp as the scalp absorbs quickly.
- Harmonal imbalances
- Not washing your hair. Oily scalp should daily wash your hair. Daily wash your hair to avoid oily scalp. Don’t avoid washing your hair. Prefer using natural remedies like washing with fenugreek seeds paste at least once a week. Other days you can use shampoo. But once or twice try the below remedy. It works the best for oily scalp and makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Dandruff – Dandruff comes and make your scalp and hair oily. So treat your dandruff ASAP. Dandruff comes due to pollution, not washing your hair frequently, dust, way too much conditioning your hair.
ALSO READ – How To Get Rid Of Tangled Hair
Fenugreek Hair Mask
- 2-3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (according to your length of hair)
Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight or 2-3 hours. Blend well. Apply to your hair and leave for 15-20 mins. This can make your hair less oily. If doing trice a week you can control your oily hair.
Natural Remedies To Cure Oily Hair
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties. And it makes your hair shiny. Cut off 1 stem off aloe vera and scrap the gel out. Store excess in fridge. You can also use the drugstore one but natural is way better than the drugstore one.
Blend the aloe vera. Apply to your scalp and hair and leave it off for 20-30 mins. And wash your hair. Don’t use shampoo after it. No smell and your hair will be less oily. Use twice a week for no oily hair.
2. Green Tea
- Green tea powder
How to make perfect green tea for hair
Add a tablespoon of green tea powder to water. Boil it for 5-10 mins. Cool it down. Strain. Let it completely cool down. Otherwise you can have hair loss problem, if using hot.
Apply the green tea to your hair and scalp and leave on for 30 mins. Massage the tea into your scalp well. Cover ut with shower cap as it doesn’t dry and gives you the total nutrition. Rinse off with cold water. This is also a nice remedy for oily hair. Use twice or trice a week for best results.
3. Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- 1-2 cups of water (length of hair)
Apply and leave on for like 20-30 mins. Apply mainly to the scalp and rest to the hair. Rinse off with little warm water. Do this twice a week.
So guys these are my tips to get rid of oily hair. Make sure you cover your hair when going out. And mainly wash your hair frequently. On these 2 only, oily hair is based. You can choose any of the remedies and follow for reducing oily hair. If you have too oily hair, do prefer the fenugreek hair mask one. That works the best. Read it once again at the start.
Don’t forget to share this article. And give us some love by following our newsletter and social media. Don’t forget to leave a comment below. ♥️ 👉How To Reduce White Hair Naturally At Home